Are the Dems opening up the NFA to new MGs!?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rebase

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 25, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Text of the bill promoted by ol Joe today:

Page. 34:
    The edits add in bump stocks to codify Trump's/AFT's. agency declaration of illegality/their defacto ban.
    The Opposition knows that the current legal reasoning is weak and they are seeking to make it "real" law.

This is the only gun control I'd support. I believe that the currently reading of this actually opens up the NFA registry to new machine guns provided that they function a specific way.

What does your reading of this specific section say?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Text of the bill promoted by ol Joe today:

Page. 34:
    The edits add in bump stocks to codify Trump's/AFT's. agency declaration of illegality/their defacto ban.
    The Opposition knows that the current legal reasoning is weak and they are seeking to make it "real" law.

This is the only gun control I'd support. I believe that the currently reading of this actually opens up the NFA registry to new machine guns provided that they function a specific way.

What does your reading of this specific section say?

My position is the central state needs to be dissolved.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Since a $200 blackmail fee is imposed on the ownership of almost 40 year old firearms is ok, let us take that further and require a $200 federal tax stamp and extended background check for the use of the internet and any first amendment items so related, for instance but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Since a $200 blackmail fee is imposed on the ownership of almost 40 year old firearms is ok, let us take that further and require a $200 federal tax stamp and extended background check for the use of the internet and any first amendment items so related, for instance but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
    Stop giving them ideas. You know they'd find a way to exempt their loyal followers :sheep:

Top Bottom