• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Well had I known then what I know now I would have purchased may more of these. On a side note I would not pay the prices levers demands now and I would also not purchase an AR style rifle expecting it to ever increase in value.
    Had I known then what I know now I’d have invested in bitcoin or google or Amazon. Then the price of lever guns wouldn’t be a concern lol

Last edited:

Bstarkey_46947

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2021
    Indiana
    I started purchasing lever action guns 30 years ago, all mine are Winchester 94s. I would stop at the local gun store about every other week. I have bought a couple off INGO members also. I've been lucky enough to find several very nice specimens. I have pre and post '64 models. The rarest one that I have is .17HMR model 94'. I would venture to guess some of the guns in my collection would fetch +3x what I paid back in the day.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I bought an AR just after the Obama bubble, for way too much, and recently bought a lever in .357 for a really good (for right now) price, I will never get my money out of the AR, that I paid, but it isn't an investment for gain, just for protection....I recently gave a JM marked 336 to my step son for Christmas ( it was his grandfathers gun, who left it to me) I will more than likely never be able to buy another, but I am hoping to find a Winchester 94...someday......Ah, for the good old days of $125, 336's, and $100, 94's at pawnshops.......

Top Bottom