• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I'm no longer looking for an AR-15, but the SKS is for sale! View the listing at https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...wtt_a_nice_sks_with_accessories_and_ammo.html
    Thanks!

I'm looking to get an AR-15 so I can become a little more familiar with the platform and so I can practice some of the drill movements I've learned before I leave for Officer Candidate School. I don't need anything fancy (or expensive), so a plain ol' AR would be great for me.

I have a Norinco SKS with a scope (marked NcSTAR 3-9x40RE), bipod, folding stock, brass deflector, 6 magazines, soft carry case, and 320 rounds of 7.62x39 ammo that I plan on moving out in order to get the AR-15. Also willing to sell the SKS for cash to put towards the AR-15, too.

Here is the WTS thread from back when I bought the SKS from another INGOer so that you can see some good photos: click here.

Send me a PM if you would be interested!

Thanks.

Copied over the photos from the other thread in case that thread or photos ever disappear, not sure why my hosting crapped out, though :noway:

cBbl
    cBbm
    cBbn
    cBbo
    cBbp
    cBbq

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom