WTS: AR-15: Del-Ton Echo 316H Optic Ready MLOK, with flip-up irons & Magpul MOE+ grip

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Jon Craig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Lafayette, IN
    As the title says, I'm selling a Del-Ton Echo 316H Mlok - UNFIRED. Chambered in 5.56 (of course!)

I bought this 2-3 months ago at Four Guns (receipt available if you want it...), put on a set of Tacticon flip up iron sights, changed the stock pistol grip to a Magpul MOE+ and ... never fired it. Now I need funds for another hobby, so here this is.

It will come with the original metal 30-round mag.

Will meet FTF - I'm in Lafayette but would drive a reasonable distance to meet.

I'm looking for $410ish. Some room on the price, as usual.

SOLD
    SOLD
    SOLD

Specs directly from Del-Ton:

Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium, 16" Length, 1x9 Twist, Manganese Phosphated, Phosphated under Low Profile Gas Block, Threaded Muzzle, A2 Flash Hider, Heavy Profile, M4 Feed Ramps

Bolt & Carrier: Phosphated 8620 Steel Carrier Assembly, HPT/MPI Tested Carpenter 158 Bolt,
    Heat Treated and Plated, Chrome Lined Carrier Interior, Carrier Key - chrome lined, attached with Grade 8 Screws, Properly Staked & Sealed Gas Key

Handguards:
    10” MLOK Free Float

Upper:
    Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, [FONT=&amp]M4 Feed Ramps Flat Top w/ White T-marks, Hard Coat Anodized,

Lower:
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Hard Coat Anodized[/FONT]

Attachments

• delton.jpg
      delton.jpg
      818.1 KB · Views: 71
    Last edited:

Jon Craig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Lafayette, IN
    Still for sale. :) This would be a great time to buy an AR.

Had a dude say he was interested, even agreed on a price and where we'd meet...then he stopped responding to PMs... So this is still available.

Jon Craig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Lafayette, IN
    This is a pretty nice AR-15, and it's unfired.. It came from the factory with a free-float M-Lok rail. I added flip-up sights, which most people would add anyway (and these are metal, and Tacticon is a Veteran-owned company). I changed the stock pistol grip to a much better one (MOE+), but the stock one is included too in case you prefer it.

And, if you care about such things.... Since we're just two private Americans exchanging a chunk of metal and plastic for currency, there's no 4473 involved. The way things are looking politically, that might be a good thing, I think.

Anyway. Slightly lowered the price... let's get this gun to a new home!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom