• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkLight

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Thorntown
    After much consideration I've decided to change it up a little. Full package price is $850 FTF.

I will consider breaking the package into smaller parts (upper, lower, scope, mags) for cash only offers.

Up for sale/trade is my very first AR. She's a very accurate shooter and a lot of fun, she just hasn't left the gun safe in a couple years so there is no point in me keeping her.

Some details: 20 inch, Match Grade 1:8 Twist, Stainless Steel Heavy Barrel with target crown and attached to a Forged Flat Top Upper Receiver. The upper was assembled and tested by Lewis Machine and Tools. The lower was built from a Stag Arms stripped lower and a Bushmaster 2-stage competition trigger and lower parts kit. Comes with 6-position collapsible stock, extended latch charging handle, see thru riser picatinny tri-rail mount, and a Pentax Gameseeker 3-9x40 scope with rings, and now also the bipod.

I really like the tri-rail riser because it gives you lots of space for accessories.

This firearm has some very light scratch marks but is overall in great condition.

I am including (2) 30 round thermold polymer mags + (1) 20 round metal mag. (20 round mag has an anti-tilt follower).
    *Note: Now its rifle + (3) mags, not (4).

I'm trying to save up for a SCAR or SIG 556 so cash is king, but I will entertain reasonable trade offers, feel free to PM with offers. I'm mostly interested in 40 cal glocks and other AR 15's.

01-1.jpg

06-1.jpg
    07-1.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom