0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    I am a maybe. It's certainly on the list of things that I want to fit into the weekend. I have about 4 options and can only pick 2, so its still in the decision phase.

The weather (as of yesterday) looks great for camping. I am going to use it as an opportunity to test the BOB, if I end up down there friday night.

Happy shooting to everyone who does make it down.

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    Don't forget to bring a car load of friends too. Get them off the couch and drag them to the range, they will thank you for it on the way home sunday.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I regret to announce that I will not be there after all. After prepping for 2 weeks, getting a second 10/22 all ready, gearing up, and so forth - my wife gets ill to the point of not being able to leave the bed. We were going to try and make my going possible by getting help but that derailed this morning when the 8 year old got a nasty (& messy) stomach bug.

I had to take off work, run around all day, stop in to keep the gang running, and be both mom and dad. And while everyone will be fine, the timing could not be worse.

So, you all at the Appleseed will be in my prayers and thoughts. Have a ball, learn, get inspired, and of course - shoot rifleman scores!

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    Sorry to hear about the family, I hope they all get to feeling better soon. I understand that family comes first and sometimes things cannot be helped. I believe we will still be in good hands this weekend.
    I got out and did a little practice this afternoon and my son got his new 10/22 broke in.

Top Bottom