• ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I head out to work this morning and on Country Club Road (narrow east/west road on south side of town) I see a big army cargo truck. I pass it and see something very unusual: an APC. Then another, and another, and another, and by the time I get the cell out I am up to 7:

View attachment 3268

So then I do a U turn and chase them to the highway. Heading north I was able to get some better shots of one of them:

View attachment 3269
    View attachment 3270
    View attachment 3271
    View attachment 3272

Since the main guns are not installed, I am guessing they are not part of the UN occupation troops. :): At the same time, I am sure they would rock even without the mains for martial law. I have to admit that when I first saw it I remembered that martial law was scheduled for last week... and everything runs late here in Bloomington... ;)

Didn't get to work as early as I wanted, but since I did not get a ticket on 37 chasing down the convoy it was worth it.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Maybe the word leaked out about our MSG Meet & Greet ToNight at the Bloomington Cracker barrel 7 PM. Should be interesting ;)

Damn Government Informants :rolleyes:

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Wonder if they have a training op somewhere soon. Saw a flight of 4 blackhawks heading southeast about 5 miles south of loop this morning as well.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    No fair. I tried to be prepared and stored pizza in the basement. No one told me it does not last long. It really smells. The apple cider, seems to have turned to apple jack. That *hick* is pretty *hick* good though.

Last edited:

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    tin-foil-hat.jpg

Top Bottom