• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Hes not going to take your guns. Stop worrying yourself to death.

Im not into the tinfoil hat like a lot of people about Obama, but to think he wont try and take your guns is ignorant. He has stated it many times, he just said he believed in the 2nd Amendment to get elected. It might not be on the top of his agenda, but it will be soon.

plus he is going to limit our rights. not that you can blame that on just him, it has been happening for a long time by many presidents and congress. if nothing changes in about this slow climb to a police state, by the time i die, the constitution will just be a distant thought.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008

:hooked:
    So you bought that too, eh?

Not in a thousand lifetimes could anyone ever convice me to watch anyone take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution when I know he will turn around and use it wipe his bum.

Last edited:

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown

Not in a thousand lifetimes could anyone ever convice me to watch anyone take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution when I know he will turn around and use it wipe his bum.

Thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

I'll refresh this post in four years. I will bet my gun collection (that is if Obama doesn't take them) that the united states will be a better place with a much better economy.

Hes already helping small businesses like GUN SHOPS, the color of his skin and the party he represents has gun shops "booming" no pun intended.

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana

I'll refresh this post in four years. I will bet my gun collection (that is if Obama doesn't take them) that the united states will be a better place with a much better economy.

Hes already helping small businesses like GUN SHOPS, the color of his skin and the party he represents has gun shops "booming" no pun intended.
    Ahem...... Now THAT's the stoopidest thing I've ever read!

Oh and as far as the economy.... in case you havn't watched your history lessons.... is a revolving cycle. After affluence there is always a recession. after a recession there is (historically) always an upturn in te economy.

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana

<<snip>>

He has already stated that he believes that the constitution is "flawed" so how do any of us expect him to defend it?

.... more stoopid stuff!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I'm still waiting for him to prove he's a natural born citizen. If he had nothing to hide, he wouldn't have spent so much on suppressing all of his records. Until then, I have no reason to care about this man.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Ahem...... Now THAT's the stoopidest thing I've ever read!

:+1:

To an Obama worshipper, the messiah's flowery speeches are all they need... They give no thought or concern at all for the actual, factual deeds and track record littering his inglorious past. Obama is no friend of gun owners - and no friend of the Constitution. Anyone with a brain can prove this by simply reciting his own words.

Thanks to a purely racial vote, this is truly a great and historical day for African-Americans... unless they are unborn. Obama is certainly no friend to the unborn.

Tomorrow we'll see the culmination of the most expen$ive marketing campaign ever pulled off.

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    I am trying to be fair in my judgement of him as a President. I hope that he is now more informed about the world situations and has changed some of his thought processes.

This man made a lot of promises that he can not keep. He made those promises to get himself elected to office and all politicians tell you what you want to hear when they are running. Let's see what he does now that he will be President.

I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. It is time that we get some term limits on the lifers in the Senate also.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Like it or not, Obama will be your President tomorrow and he deserves the respect of that office until any of his actions cause him to lose it.

I pray that he is not thrown into the Presidency with an attack on the US that he must deal with.

I hope that now that he is receiving the Presidential intel every day that he realizes that the world is not a nice and friendly place to Americans and that it is important that we have a strong military.

I hope that the recent surge in gun ownership is enough for him to see how much Americans value their 2A rights.

I will probably watch as history is being made.

I am trying to be fair in my judgement of him as a President. I hope that he is now more informed about the world situations and has changed some of his thought processes.

This man made a lot of promises that he can not keep. He made those promises to get himself elected to office and all politicians tell you what you want to hear when they are running. Let's see what he does now that he will be President.

I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. It is time that we get some term limits on the lifers in the Senate also.

obama is NOT my President. He is a wolf in shepards clothing. McCain might have been a LITTLE better but not much. I'd rather had him than obama.

obama has lost my trust from day one. He has given me NO reason to trust him because trust is EARNED. He has to EARN my trust first.

I also expect an attack on US soil whilst he is parading about screwing up the intelligence agencies with his pick for Intelligence Chief... :rolleyes: It will be interesting to see how he handles that. Terrorists everywhere said if he won they would attack. I remember hearing that in the news....

I also hope for the best and prepare for the worst. That is the code I live by. But as you stated, he made a lot of promises he can't keep, that he doesn't INTEND to keep, and as such that makes him a liar and a cheat.

How can you or anyone support a man that blantantly lies to your face without flinching? Support the institution, not the man sitting in the chair.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I still have my original hope in God, no the false "hope" of a scam artist peddled by a billion dollar marketing campaign.

Still, the $150-billion dollar "inauguration" should be amusing. I will probably watch bits of it. Maybe Obama will sense my tuning in and pay my mortgage and gas...

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    I'm still waiting for him to prove he's a natural born citizen. If he had nothing to hide, he wouldn't have spent so much on suppressing all of his records. Until then, I have no reason to care about this man.
    :+1:
    Waiting on him to prove his natural born citizenship....
    Waiting on him to disclose the contributors (Like the election commission ORDERED him to)
    Waiting on him to release the college transcripts.
    Waiting on huim to be open and honest (Like he promised to)
    Waiting on his term to be over......

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009

Thankfully my savior is one that never changes. :rockwoot:

Right on! :cheers:

Top Bottom