• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stringtown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    We use ours for deer, jerky, beef anything that goes in the freezer. No problem with freezer burn. You can control the waste by cutting the size you need.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Elkhart
    I used one last summer getting ready for fall hunting season. Ours worked great for getting all the food sealed for our wilderness trip. I gave one to my dad as a Christmas present, the bags are kinda expensive but you can reuse them if you just cut below the seal, you'll want to make them longer than needed when you first make the bags. Better though are the plastic storage containers for your weekly leftover/marinating

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    We use ours for every thing. No deer this year but still put away some hand loaded ammo and sealed up a shot gun for storage. Oiled it good with three in one and bagged it. Also did the barrels for it. They should keep it from rusting and last for ever. I am getting old and don't use all my guns any more. So I am putting some of them away for when my kids get them.

sly14

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    I purchased one a Rural King a few years ago Food Saver brand. I buy the replacement bags there also. We use it all the time. Been very happy with it.

Top Bottom