Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    You mean one of these?
    Crosman-M1-web.jpg

Clicky---> Crosman M1 Carbine

Being 21 I never had one. But a friends dad had an old beat up one laying around.

dieselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Bloomington
    about a year ago I was at my grandparents house and was telling my grandma after years of just sitting in the safe, I finally took my great grandfathers 2 old .22's out to the farm and tried them out. she happened to mention that there was another gun that had been sitting in the coat closet, and I could have it if I wanted... I excitedly ran to the closet and began rummaging around where she said it was... got even more excited when i picked up a dusty M1 carbine.... upon closer inspection I realized it was not the real one, but one of these. I died just a little bit inside.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I just bought one at a yard sale last week for a $1. its missing the magazine/BB holder :dunno: and its the model with the plastic stock but it still works!:rockwoot: its a pain in the butt to cock it...dont know if thats normal or not.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I just bought one at a yard sale last week for a $1. its missing the magazine/BB holder :dunno: and its the model with the plastic stock but it still works!:rockwoot: its a pain in the butt to cock it...dont know if thats normal or not.

That is pretty funny, I read this thread last night and then googled this bb gun. The 2 things I remember coming across was that the mag was as valuable as the gun because so many people lost theirs and it is a real bear to cock making it almost a middle schooler and older type of bbgun.

12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I still have mine and the magazine too.I have bought and sold a couple several years ago, but they aren't seen too much anymore.I had a lot of fun with mine when I was growing up.I got it about 1970 I think with a plastic stock.

PremierArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    I just scored one of these at the last OGCA show for $50.00. M1 Carbines are an addiction of mine and this was a must have addition to the collection.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I had the M1 and the .45. Ran around the neighborhood in a plastic helmet raising heck!! I wish I had all the stuff I tore up back then.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    I had one, and loved my time with it. Had a blast. Remember having to get a replacement stock because the cheap plastic cracked right up the middle at the trigger. Had to go to a gunsmith, who was also a Crosman Warranty Repair to find the plastic slider lid for the magazine. It was cheap and broke rather quickly. What a pain. The guy we went to was Millard Galyan, a relative of the Galyan family. That gun was extremely accurate, and as a ferrel feline sniper weapon, it was extremely effective. What a memory nearly 40 years later, of course I absord anything having to do with weapons of any kind, especially at that age.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom