• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Almost all the guns I like (FNP 40, CZ 40B) are not current and a bit non-mainstream. I am intrigued by the Reckoning system because of the claim it can be both an IWB and an OWB system. I will have to go custom to accomodate the guns I want to use it with, so I searched the threads and didn't see much, thus this thread

So does anybody have any informationor opinions about this system? Whether it delivers on its claims or if it should primarily be one or the other, and especially has anybody had a custom rig made

Thanks for your time and consideration

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I can't speak to that system but I can say that I've had several Crossbreed products and they've never disappointed. They do offer a "Two Week, Try it Free Guarantee & Life Time Warranty" so if it didn't satisfy your expectations they'll take it back. Pretty good company to deal with in my experience.

Looking at the video on their website, I didn't see anything not to like.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    In my opinion and experience, you’re always going to be better off having a dedicated holster for your carry type. It will probably do owb and iwb okay but neither really great. Crossbreed in general will serve you well though. I still have one of their minotaurs from like 10 years ago.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    In my opinion and experience, you’re always going to be better off having a dedicated holster for your carry type. It will probably do owb and iwb okay but neither really great. Crossbreed in general will serve you well though. I still have one of their minotaurs from like 10 years ago.

THIS. SOOOOO THIS.

Think about it. What does better at its task, a unitasker or a multitasker? Sure, that Leatherman will turn a bolt. But that purpose built socket or combo wrench does it MUCH better.

Stick with the right tool for the job, not the "good enough I guess" tool for the job.

A dedicated IWB from Crossbreed is awesome.

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    I can't speak to that system but I can say that I've had several Crossbreed products and they've never disappointed. They do offer a "Two Week, Try it Free Guarantee & Life Time Warranty" so if it didn't satisfy your expectations they'll take it back. Pretty good company to deal with in my experience.

Looking at the video on their website, I didn't see anything not to like.
    Thanks for sharing about the lifetime warranty. I have a mini tuck for a G43. The kydex split. I had it a couple if years or so and just figured that was common. I loved the holster so I bought another one. I was about to finally throw the old one away until I read this thread. They said to fill out the return firm and send it in. Now I will have one in tan and one in black!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks for the feedback, all. Understood about tailoring the holster to the job. I really was hoping it might be a good IWB that could be an acceptable OWB occasionally under fall/winter coats etc especially when working outside

Planning to carry at lot more often, even just around the house

Top Bottom