anybody have/know a source to buy rubber pellets?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Yup the 1500 and in november (I think) IMPD SWAT and Bomb Squad have a surplus they spend all weekend just shooting so they can replenish there budget. They are willing to aquire some if you have a sweet enough deal to trade.

damdayshifter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    georgetown
    NEVER FOLD SEVEN TWO OFF SUIT!......RAISE!

I saw some rubber slugs and buckshot on the shelf at good to go tactical in georgetown, Indiana but they are not listed on the web-site.
    :twocents::popcorn::patriot::40oz:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Maybe he is trying to disperse some of the deer that have overrun Bloomington but we are still not allowed to actually shoot.

Or, he is looking to do some serious bouncing of rubber balls/pellets and see how high he can go.

Dunno.

I am sure he is not building up less than lethal rounds to use in situations that really should require no shots fired or lethal shots fired. Tyler is on top of that.

I am going for the deer likelyhood... Just wait and see, he will ask about bean bags next.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    ??? does not compute:dunno:

At the end of the fiscal yr they have so much ammo left over they get tired of training and range time (I know doesn't make sense) I got a card from one of the bomb squad fellers and he said he always goes home with bean bags and rubber shots and might be willing to give some of them up (he is much more creative on what he can shot ). Anyhow, if I can dig that card up I will give him a call and ask what his inventory looks like. I will PM you if anything comes out of it. Don't get your hopes up, I think I lost his info.

Top Bottom