• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigdog357

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 4, 2015
    Indiana
    Yee Ha, hit 65 degrees here today, I fired up the Honda VTX for the first time this winter and logged about 50 miles. Hit a couple gun shops and enjoyed the ride.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Nope... but I saw many people out and about on them while I was going for a nice stroll.

Thinkin' about selling mine. Bought it last year or the year before, thought I'd fix it up and get it running and never did. Just been sitting in the backyard waiting for action. :(

lowriderjim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Huntington
    I got both Harleys running yesterday and took one for a short ride. There is still alot of water on the county roads from the melting snow. I have not ridden since the first of November. I always enjoyed that first ride of the year,

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    I'm gonna get both of mine out of the garage today, and at least fire them up and let the run for a while. If it gets warm enough, may even take a short ride! Next Monday looks like the best chance for a nice day according to the forecast.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I had a tick in my right cylinder last fall and never had time to sort it out. Hopefully I will before I lose too many sunny days.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    I seen a group of 4 riding yesterday afternoon. They were dressed up like they were riding snowmobiles. We are still getting heavy frost here in the mornings so still cold early.

USA#1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    In the forest
    My wife was hardcore today. She geared up and rode her dual sport to work today. I bought some new tires for one of my bikes today. I'm ready for spring.

Top Bottom