• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    At the same time?

:lmfao:

You when I am ringing steel with a classic Smith and Indygal when I do things my own way and break the mold of how folks perceive I should be...

I self identify with mom45 when I am mediating a debate between our 13 year old autistic daughter and my wife....Mom45 would make a great hostage negotiator...Snap and indygal are for when the negotiations break down....:)

"Two guys went in a bar and I shot them" and "Snap is a steel ringing mofo".....Who wouldn't want to ID with such ladies????:)

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Since I just met one INGOer in person I don't really know who's male and who's female anyway.
    I called a gal "sir" by mistake one time.:):

Some of the screen names and avatar don't give you much clues on people's gender.
    Not that it matter anyway.
    There's no age, gender, skin color ... online.We're all a big family (with obviously some crazy people like in every family).

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    You when I am ringing steel with a classic Smith and Indygal when I do things my own way and break the mold of how folks perceive I should be...

I self identify with mom45 when I am mediating a debate between our 13 year old autistic daughter and my wife....Mom45 would make a great hostage negotiator...Snap and indygal are for when the negotiations break down....:)

"Two guys went in a bar and I shot them" and "Snap is a steel ringing mofo".....Who wouldn't want to ID with such ladies????:)

:yesway:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

:lmfao:

My style of negotiating lately has been to tell people to shut the **** up! You may not want to use my negotiating style with a 13 year old.

Lees

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    I'm here but I don't check under my account often. My husband usually tells me anything interesting that crops up.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom