• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Are these guys for real? What came first, the physical appearance of the cast or the reality series TV show? Not sure these guys really looked like a bunch of hillbilly mountain men before the TV series idea came into their heads. Good show however!

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    This is their second season ( or was), before that, they had a series on outdoor channel about hunting. If you go to their facebook page, there is pictures from about 10 years ago that show them beardless, but the beards they have now don't come in that fast. They are the real deal, but sometimes they do drama the show up for ratings. They maybe redneck, but they know ratings sells and keeps them on television.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Are these guys for real? What came first, the physical appearance of the cast or the reality series TV show? Not sure these guys really looked like a bunch of hillbilly mountain men before the TV series idea came into their heads. Good show however!

Anyone who's a hunter has probably heard of Duck Commander and Buck Commander TV shows. They've been on the air for quite some time.

This is just a "behind the scenes" series of the guys.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    The Blue cup is real. I am looking at it in a bunch of wedding pictures. If that Si character is in the pic, his cup is too. I may have to start watching this since everyone else in my Family seems to be. At least they wear fancy camo for the weddings.

I may even crack out the original Duckboy entertainer, my Justin Wilson albums, as in vinyl albums.

REWSTER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Hammond

There was an episode where one of the kids was saying they don't remember their dad without the beard, kid was prolly 12-13ish.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Willie and Korie from back in the day

734861_328070460635660_1811199099_n.jpg

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    Check out this video....around 1 minute in. These guys are for real. This was a cell phone tape video of him speaking at a local church. They do it up somewhat for the show...like Si falling asleep in the camper...with cameras installed in it.

I bet they are that goof ball behind the scenes. The crap Jase and Si come up with you can't learn and fake.

http://youtu.be/jkdgzQhORvs

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    The Blue cup is real. I am looking at it in a bunch of wedding pictures. If that Si character is in the pic, his cup is too. I may have to start watching this since everyone else in my Family seems to be. At least they wear fancy camo for the weddings.

I may even crack out the original Duckboy entertainer, my Justin Wilson albums, as in vinyl albums.
    Careful, once you watch it you will be hooked or want to go out and shoot the evil beavers:D

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    I didn't let myself admit it at first, but I love it. I watched one we hadn't seen with the fam tonight. Jas burnin leaves and chickens ....... loved it :)

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    My parents are hooked on it.

I'm not a big reality tv fan, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't get some laughs out of it though.

Top Bottom