• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I have to admit, when I saw the previews, I thought "What a bunch of scruffy buffoons. I'll never watch that." But my son is getting into shooting and hunting and he started watching it at his Mom's. He had it on here one night and I let him keep it on. The show was about their 14 year old daughter/granddaughter/niece's first "date". The uncles took her out in a boat and talked to her (lovingly) about her new friend. I thought "If I had a daughter, i'd want my family to treat her like that. Then I saw them praying before a family meal. Takes courage to show that these days.

So I've learned that first impressions aren't always correct. I'm a fan now. (With American Chopper gone, I have to watch SOMETHING...

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Yep I have to say I like it - really like the endings with the whole family together at the table - Phil's got a be the coolest pastor around -:yesway::yesway:

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I got a new mallard drake call. I have no idea how to use it. I just make a whistle sound with it somehow. Had to get it for the new season. Or just for fun.

Jason

Lightly purse your lips and say the word "dweeeek" into the small opening with a lip. Let the word stretch out a bit, with the "...eeek" ringing out with a whistle. A drake (male) mallard doesn't quack like a hen. It's a softer whistling 'wack'. Good luck.

4GvnSnr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Awesome show, I just hope they don't try to produce it too much like most reality shows tend to progress to.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    When it's on...I am HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!!!!!

If you haven't read about Phil Robertson's history, you should. Terry Bradshaw was his college back up quarterback.

StumpyPete

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Went there 2 weeks ago as I was driving through LA. The door under the sign is now an entrance to a souvenir shop. it was cool to see the place. No sign of the guys but they are in there somewhere. Bought a hat.
    2013-02-22_12-23-13_792_zps51e70575.jpg

2013-02-22_12-12-40_593_zpsd6a988e9.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Watched all the episodes in order last week when a friend stayed at my place the past two weeks...we're hooked! This now makes only two current U.S. TV shows (+ The Walking Dead) that are worth bothering to find online and get caught up on...and now that I am caught up, I'm happy happy! :D

scsbronco

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    I read the book that they just put out. They are some very interesting people. Well educated too. They tend to surprise people that interview them. I wish them all the luck in the world. At least one show on tv has a positive message.

Top Bottom