• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I have been seeing a lot more of people from all over the country and even from the UK posting on the local news FaceBook pages posting their propaganda or trying to make people feel like we have a major spike in firearm related homicides in the USA. I do understand some are probably local with made up FB profiles to hide be hide like the cowards they are... To me it is them trying to bulling people and trying to stir up trouble. You have to wonder what anti gun group they belong to and if these groups are telling their members to do this. Like many believe I also feel many of these anti gun people are violent and will stop at nothing to push their agenda on others. Just curios to read what others think of these bottom feeding trolls...

:popcorn:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't answer very many FB things that come across my News Feed. I don't participate much on news paper and other web site comment pages. They're not very productive. This is about the only place I really interact much with people, most of whom, I've never met in real life.

zombieglock

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I deleted Facebook for reasons such as that. They're looking for a response and if we don't give them that, maybe they will move on a troll another topic. :)

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I have been seeing a lot more of people from all over the country and even from the UK posting on the local news FaceBook pages posting their propaganda or trying to make people feel like we have a major spike in firearm related homicides in the USA. I do understand some are probably local with made up FB profiles to hide be hide like the cowards they are... To me it is them trying to bulling people and trying to stir up trouble. You have to wonder what anti gun group they belong to and if these groups are telling their members to do this. Like many believe I also feel many of these anti gun people are violent and will stop at nothing to push their agenda on others. Just curios to read what others think of these bottom feeding trolls...

:popcorn:

Click on those facebook commentors names to see their profiles. You will see a lot of them just started in the last few months. They've liked a bunch of conservative or pro-gun pages and have only 1 or 2 photos. Then a lot of their friends will also be doing the same as them. Dummy accounts with dummies outraged.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    it is funny to see some of the things posted in the comments. Since I don't watch the news or get the paper I get updates on my FB page from the news sites or from my favorite Youtubers like MAC, sootch00, Hickok45, Iraqveteran, and the many more I enjoy watching. These sites have there ups and downs or as my page is info and updates for the Gun enthusiast :)

Top Bottom