• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Instead of beating the dead horse... Maybe go shoot it.. I say INGO shootout if this is to go on, take one of each and run them into the ground. Throw, drop, bury, drown, set on fire, shoot, attempt to ruin them till one dies, then push the other till it dies... Other than that... It's just keyboard mashing.

But should you shoot it with a Glock, or XD, since these are apparently the only guns anyone carries anymore? :D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I didn't even thing of the P99! But it's DAO. I was looking for another SA/DA to look into..

There's more to pistols than Austria and Croatia....

Ahhh... if it's a proper DA/SA pistol you want, Beretta 92FS. Or you could buy something else, if you don't mind buying 2nd rate :)

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Wait til the polymer framed Bersas come out this summer. Problem solved :D

picture.php

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    To the OP,

Don't mind us. We're just having fun. I think pretty much everyone here follows the "carry what you trust" mantra. These debates are mostly constructive.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Here we go..

Ah ha ha ha... Catch me at the range and watch brass fly...

I did catch the thread where some guy had a Glock in what appeared to be a jock strap.. again.. The Glock goes down a peg...

As for a Beretta 92FS.. The Army left a sour taste for all things Colt (M4ish) and Beretta (M9 or 92FSish)... I guess anything after 10 years and 30000rds is prone to failure though....

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Bacon..

I touch bacon every morning.. And steak at least for one meal daily.. Somedays they even are in the same meal. The life span of Bacon or Steak in my house in about the same for an Officer.

Down with the XD's and Glock!!! I bet neither of them eat Bacon..

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Ah ha ha ha... Catch me at the range and watch brass fly...

ohhhhh come on man! Ive shot a glock, I bought a XD, and Im still trying to find a handgun I REALLY like. The XDs ok, glock are eh, I I like my S&W M&P 9mm, and I will always love 1911s, but Ive never found any one handgun I would sell all the others for...... still looking.

Mikeh82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    :draw:

Not those 3... Ah ha ha ha...

For someone putting down INGO you sure are on the website alot. I, like many people couldnt careless what gun you carry.. Just have fun at what you do and if you do not like the arguing over glocks or xd then maybe you should quit reading the threads.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Why so serious...

For someone putting down INGO you sure are on the website alot. I, like many people couldnt careless what gun you carry.. Just have fun at what you do and if you do not like the arguing over glocks or xd then maybe you should quit reading the threads.

I am apologize that my not so obvious sarcastic tone fell what met by some with a type hearing loss that prevents them from picking up on the signal I broadcasted. I hear the VA is handing out both hearing aids and pills to help this problem, and allow you to tune back in.. Trust me I know...

A majority of fellow INGO'ers caught on a we've poked fun at what I took as a fun, and light hearted take of this whole topic. Others have not. They see this and think I am stabbing INGO in the eye socket, and trashing the threads. Kicking them swiftly in the rear end down a cliff in the valley of the Democrats.

I guess I should have just posted a pic of my Glock, and took the jabs...

Lighten up. Laugh a little. Buy a Glock and a XD... buy a Hi-Point if it makes you happy.. Eat Bacon. Shoot groundhogs, zombies, or whatever makes you smile..

And yeah today slow day, and what better way to spend it when low on round and targets. Than on INGO...:ingo:

Oh.. I've included myself as an INGO'er now I'll be labeled as not one for not being a sight supporter yet... But I do click on a banner ad every time I visit the site thats like 30-40 times a day.... Does that count?

Hail the mighty Hi-Point!!

Mikeh82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    I am apologize that my not so obvious sarcastic tone fell what met by some with a type hearing loss that prevents them from picking up on the signal I broadcasted. I hear the VA is handing out both hearing aids and pills to help this problem, and allow you to tune back in.. Trust me I know...

A majority of fellow INGO'ers caught on a we've poked fun at what I took as a fun, and light hearted take of this whole topic. Others have not. They see this and think I am stabbing INGO in the eye socket, and trashing the threads. Kicking them swiftly in the rear end down a cliff in the valley of the Democrats.

I guess I should have just posted a pic of my Glock, and took the jabs...

Lighten up. Laugh a little. Buy a Glock and a XD... buy a Hi-Point if it makes you happy.. Eat Bacon. Shoot groundhogs, zombies, or whatever makes you smile..

And yeah today slow day, and what better way to spend it when low on round and targets. Than on INGO...:ingo:

Oh.. I've included myself as an INGO'er now I'll be labeled as not one for not being a sight supporter yet... But I do click on a banner ad every time I visit the site thats like 30-40 times a day.... Does that count?

Hail the mighty Hi-Point!!

I happen to own a Glock, XD and Hi Point along with a few others. Why would I go buy another one?

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Try a S&W 3rd gen. Beats 1911s (out of the box), Glocks, XDs, and Hi-points alike with vengeance. Probably the most underrated firearm in history.

*disclaimer*

Of course that is my humble unbiased (of course) personal opinion that in no way reflects what I actually believe (I actually only own revolvers these days) :):.

It is funny to read the debates though, without them we may as well have a boring forum devoted to the debate of Hi-point v Jennings.

:rockwoot::ar15::draw:

Top Bottom