• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strongcrow

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy Central
    I just found this on the USCCA forum and it enforces why I carry a firearm...:xmad::xmad::xmad:

updated 7:22 a.m. CT, Tues., July. 1, 2008
    KENNEWICK, Wash. - Police said a pregnant woman was killed after being stabbed multiple times in the chest and her nearly full-term baby was cut from her womb. A 23-year-old woman has been arrested.

The baby boy was hospitalized at Deaconess Medical Center in Spokane in critical condition.

Court documents said 27-year-old Araceli Camacho Gomez, of Pasco, had her hands and feet bound with yarn and suffered "massive trauma to her stomach area" late Friday night. An autopsy showed she died of the chest wounds, but had other wounds "consistent with the cutting of the body to remove an unborn child."

Her body was found early Saturday in Kennewick's Columbia Park.

A Kennewick woman, Phiengchai Sisouvanh Synhavong, has been arrested for investigation of first-degree murder and is accused of trying to pass the infant boy off as her own in calls made late Friday night to emergency dispatchers. She was being held without bail Monday, with another court appearance scheduled Wednesday.

Court documents say gloves soaked in blood, a boxcutter, bloody paper towels, yarn, baby bottle and baby socks were among some of the items found in Sisouvanh Synhavong's purse.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Um... yup. Wonder how the "just give them what they want" crowd responds to something like this.

Nathan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Wabash, Indiana
    they're gonna blame it on a lack of medication, and they'll get minimum sentence. when are people going to realize it's not the medication, it's the person......

stupid freakin' idiots!!!! I hate people like that

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    That is one sick individual, yet they probally will say that she had mental problems and thats why she did it.

I say mental problem or not, to do something so heinous she deserves to be put to death.

Top Bottom