• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    Hey Lodge! How is that Saint runnin' for you? I bought a Saint Victor a bit ago but haven't had the chance to get it out yet. Cheers. "K"
    Love it. I originally bought it as the 7.5" Saint Victor pistol but I swapped out the 7.5 for an 11.5. I did a bit of upgrading/modifying with an adjustable gas block, low mass BCG and the Armaspec captured buffer spring with standard weight and a Geissele B-GRF trigger. It always ran well at 7.5 but I decided the 11.5 would better suit my needs (read: girlfriend wanted a longer barrel pistol to shoot). My biggest issue with the Victor was the OEM handguard having not a full top rail. All in all a pretty decent firearm especially for the $$.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Never had that vintage of ammo can.
    Interesting.

Have the newer version and actually dont like em. Prefer the bigger 30mm or long n short 40mm.

WW2 era is cool though.

Last edited:

Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    Never had that vintage of ammo can.
    Interesting.

Have the newer version and actually dont like em. Prefer the bigger 30mm or long n short 40mm.

WW2 era is cool though.
    With the long side latch, the stability seems better when they're open. Additionally, the lid isn't projecting out in your way as much as the short side latch style lid does. Win- win as far as I'm concerned.

Top Bottom