• ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Angry Teacher Rips Student’s Cheek Off | Weird Asia News

On December 18th, 2008, a 10 year-old 5th grader named Chao Qun Zheng went to his elementary school in HeNan, China.

When his teacher, Guo, found out that young Zheng had not completed his homework, she flipped out.

“She was very angry at the time,” he said. “She ripped and twisted my cheeks with both her hands and then she lifted me off the ground.”

The teacher held the boy up until one of his cheeks actually ripped off and the boy was bleeding profusely.

Without hesitation the teacher reached down and picked up Zheng’s cheek skin, put it on his face, and instructed the boy go home immediately.

xin_010106091100656796137.jpg

When the parents saw Zheng, they immediately took him to the hospital where it took 52 stitches to have his cheek sewn back on.

Zheng’s father has reported the case to the police and is expected to press for damages.

Wow, this piece of scumbag sh*t needs to thank her lucky (yet worthless) stars that this was not my child...

I wouldn't/couldn't hit a female, but there are exceptions to every rule (That's if Momma didn't get to her first).

Just sayin'.:xmad:

BTW, what kind of Gi-Joe kung fu grip would you need to rip a piece of someone's face off?:dunno:

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I hope the parents do file charges against the teacher, I would hope that she was removed from the classroom by the school. She does not need to be around children. Think of the pressure it would take to do this. Poor kid.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Perhaps it's just me, but that looks like felony assault to me. And, IIRC, there's a "disparity of force issue" (adult against small child) that could make it "aggravated," particularly as that wound is going to scar badly.

A nice, long stretch behind bars strikes me as entirely appropriate.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    agreed, but who knows how they handle things like this in HeNan, China. :dunno:

crazy stuff though....

Perhaps it's just me, but that looks like felony assault to me. And, IIRC, there's a "disparity of force issue" (adult against small child) that could make it "aggravated," particularly as that wound is going to scar badly.

A nice, long stretch behind bars strikes me as entirely appropriate.

Nathan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Wabash, Indiana
    wow, picked the kid up by the cheeks. that HAD to hurt. not to mention all those stitches. the rest of that kid's life will be affected by that monstrosity of a scar. sad.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    My math teacher in grade school used to remove her watch if she wanted to beat someone severely so as not to break it.

My biology teacher used to line up people in front of the blackboard and had a knack for slapping kids and knocking their heads on the blackboard. :lmfao:

There were others too...

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    A good blow to the head from an eraser ususally got the attention of my 5th grade classmates. And usually after the 2nd or 3rd kit had a white chalk rectangle on their shirt, everyone pretty had it figured out to sit down, shut up, and do our homework.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    My math teacher in grade school used to remove her watch if she wanted to beat someone severely so as not to break it.

My biology teacher used to line up people in front of the blackboard and had a knack for slapping kids and knocking their heads on the blackboard. :lmfao:

There were others too...

Biology, what grade was this?

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    if that happened to my kid rest assure that my gut hook and skinning knife would have came out of their sheath. NO ONE WILL EVER TOUCH MY CHILD THAT WAY NOT EVEN ME!!!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I grew up in Eastern Europe. :)

Croatia by any chance? They are freaking geniuses!:rockwoot:

(and those 5th grade Croatian children build some fantastic guns!):laugh:

*subtle XD plug*

ETA: That teacher needs to be in a dirty dark prison receiving the help she needs.:xmad:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom