• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jediagh, don't you know the liberals are trying to train your kids to mis-handle those firearms so they can save you from your silly need to own them... while making millions off you and I when we pay to go see thier mis-leading concepts in thier movies...

GB u r liying! The men in black told me u would say this! I'm gonna have to report you to that WH address! :rolleyes:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It isn't just movie types that put their booger hooks on the bang stick

Aaaahhhh But you need to understand the logic of this poster. We all know that EAA is in the gun biz. This poster is targeted to male gun owners who can fantasize about having to "teach" these models the proper way to handle a "tool". So all of these posters models are forgive you see since they need to be "taught a lesson" by us, gunowners. ;)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jediagh, Very interesting....

What's the wife say about you teaching young lady's how to handle thier firearms...

As you have seen some of my posters so my fam is OK about it all.....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    BillB, I guess that's another reason why EAA should have hired one of my Gunbunnies models to promote their product as in most cases my models have a good working understanding of firearms and safety around them in order to shoot images with my crew... You won't find any of my newer posters with their finger on the boom stick unless were shooting images or video of them on a live firing line... and thier actually shooting the firearms...

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    BillB, I guess that's another reason why EAA should have hired one of my Gunbunnies models to promote their product as in most cases my models have a good working understanding of firearms and safety around them in order to shoot images with my crew... You won't find any of my newer posters with their finger on the boom stick unless were shooting images or video of them on a live firing line... and thier actually shooting the firearms...

I don't believe you. send proof:):

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    I'm kinda wondering about this board.......

First, there seems to be a disturbing amount of man-crushes on John Wayne here.

And now, someone posts a pic of Angelina Jolie, and the first thing people notice is her finger on the trigger.

Whatever happens with our military, at least we still have "Don't ask, don't tell" on INGO.

:gheyhi:

:laugh:

I noticed your join date is Aug 2010, so let me tell you a story. A tale of a glorious thread born in the halycon days of INGO, the "Girls With Guns" thread. The thread flourished and filled with pics of beautiful women and their weapons. Yes there were some questionable firearm handling techniques, but no one cared. And those that did care were sentenced to have a lifetime of "You know how I know you're gay?" jokes aimed at them. All was right with the world. The lion laid with the lamb.

And then one day it was gone.

Some say the thread had gotten a little too racy and was in bad taste so it was removed. Some say it had become too difficult to moderate and was therefore deleted. Others say it was lost in a tragic boating accident.
    So remember this tale and pass it's legend on to new members. Do not be sad that the thread was lost, but be thankful that such a thread existed.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    in danny glover's defence, he's holding an un-cocked revolver... bad trigger discipline on a revolver that isn't cocked is not quite AS bad as it is on a cocked, safety off semi-auto.

I guess the first rule DOES have exceptions....

not QUITE what I said, lol... think of it more like speeding is not AS bad if you're only going 10 over compared to 30 over. still illegal and dangerous if you're 10 over, but not AS illegal and dangerous as 30 over

indymike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    You don't understand. If you are so friggin' badass that they put you in a movie, you HAVE to have your finger on the trigger with the hammer cocked in SA mode like Jolie is in the original picture. That is because she has to be ready to fire in a badass millisecond. We just don't understand these kind of badass scenarios they find themselves in so we have the luxury of observing basic handgun safety. Trust me, if you were a Hollywood badass in a badass situation, you'd do the same, just cuz it's the badass thing to do.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You don't understand. If you are so friggin' badass that they put you in a movie, you HAVE to have your finger on the trigger with the hammer cocked in SA mode like Jolie is in the original picture. That is because she has to be ready to fire in a badass millisecond. We just don't understand these kind of badass scenarios they find themselves in so we have the luxury of observing basic handgun safety. Trust me, if you were a Hollywood badass in a badass situation, you'd do the same, just cuz it's the badass thing to do.

Kind of what your avatar and that of Regionnus Rattis are doing hu?
    :D I think the trigger finger on both are in the wrong place.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Sorry dont find new Lara Croft actress as hot as Angelina Jolie,sad trigger discipline ( blame photographer) in pic but I see that alot in most hollywood hallyballo pics & movies.

Top Bottom