notebook_a.jpg

Definitely expensive.....

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    It makes my brain twitch when people don't proofread their "professional" websites.
    FIRST thing I clicked on states that their pocket holsters "keep the wepaon upright". Oy.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    With the good size gun and holster you can carry concealed anywhere, no matter what you are wearing.
    For me I dont see the need to have this kind of off body carry.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    I might use this to keep a firearm handy in my own personal library (assuming I'd have my own personal library :D). I'd not use this as a means of concealed carry. A firearm is not much use to me across the room on a table or, worse yet, I set my "notebook" down and someone else (whether by mistake, or not) confuses it for theirs and walks off with it.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    I might use this to keep a firearm handy in my own personal library (assuming I'd have my own personal library :D). I'd not use this as a means of concealed carry. A firearm is not much use to me across the room on a table or, worse yet, I set my "notebook" down and someone else (whether by mistake, or not) confuses it for theirs and walks off with it.

^This, great points.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

Excellent point.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I'd bet that your "notebook" would have such a weight difference from anyone elses, if this happened,....they wanted yours!!

orange

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Gary! Not cool.
    It makes my brain twitch when people don't proofread their "professional" websites.
    FIRST thing I clicked on states that their pocket holsters "keep the wepaon upright". Oy.
    Seconding this, it's a pet peeve of mine. These people are trying to look professional and can't even manage basic spelling? Real nice.

Also the price of this thing is ridiculous. I wouldn't have a problem carrying one around, I already tote a sketchbook everywhere I go... but five hundred bucks is a joke.

Top Bottom