• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    Elkhart, IN
    I have 50 rounds of 454 Casull with Hornady 240 grain XTP hollow points. I would like $50.00 for the 50 rounds. I also have some additional unused & used brass for the 454 some where between 30 and 50 pcs. I will include these also with the purchase. These are going for $25+ a box online for 20 rounds.

I also have 4 and 1/2 boxes of 50 rounds of Winchester Cowboy load 45 Long Colt 250 grain round nose. These are $40-$45 a box depending on where you get them. I would like $90 total for everything, or I will take $25 a box seperate. I also have some additional empty brass that I will include with these also if you purchase the entire lot. The 45 Long Colt is sold pending funds

Meet face to face in or around Elkhart, South Bend Indiana. I will ship to an Indiana resident for actual shipping costs for USPS Priority Mail with an additional $5 shipping materials and handling. First " I'll take it" will get the ammo.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    Elkhart, IN
    Didn't know you could ship live ammo via USPS. I thought ammo had to go UPS or Fedex.

Maybe your right Dave. I don't have any experience with shipping ammo. If that is in fact the case, which thinking about their other rules about flammable and fireworks likely is, I will ship it out Fed-Ex ground for exact cost plus shipping and handling fee of $5 instead. Thanks for the tip.

Top Bottom