Please reply by conversation.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    TRADE PENDING
    I have a Hungarian AMD-65 , AK-47 rifle, made with original AMD-65 parts on an FEG receiver that was made in Hungary. The same REAL machines that make the REAL AMD-65!! THIS IS NOT A CENTURY BUILD!!!! These rifles are imported into the U.S. already assembled. If you buy an AMD-65, this one (FEG) is the ONLY one you want!!!

I bought this rifle to SBR, but I have since decided to buy a Krinkov thats already done, so Im using this money towards it. (the AMD requires too many mods for me to make it SBR like I want it) I will be selling this rifle for the same as what I have in it, so its a very fair price.

Comes with original box, with oil containers, and cleaning kit, still sealed in plastic bag in the box. Comes with one original 20 round mag. and I will throw in a 30 round mag too. This gun is like new. functions perfectly. I have shot 160 rounds through it thats it. no issues. also has a true chrome lined barrel!!!!
    also comes with Romanian wood forward grip furniture, extra.

PRICE: $425 TRADE PENDING FTF Beech Grove

the gun you are purchasing is on the right with the wire side folding stock:
    amd-65007.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom