Alec Baldwin shares 'Rust' crew member's post calling claims of unsafe working conditions 'bulls***'

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I was actually surprised to hear that they use real guns and have live ammunition available and apparently use it for some "shots". Oh and the idiotic comment from the idiotic assistant director "I should have checked all the bullets in the gun". WTF??

Maybe some of the good that will come out of this is the hypocrisy of Hollywood?

Nah. Ain't happenin'

Levergun1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2021
    Kingman
    I am shocked that the guy in the spotlight for killing someone with a prop/unloaded/empty/safe, whatever they want to call it gun, would call bull$&!& on others unsafe conditions claims.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't see how either Baldwin or his legal team can argue the point of whether the production environment was unsafe

Even ignoring or minimizing the complaints of the professionals who walked off the production, the fact that someone was shot and killed due to negligent behavior is de facto evidence that it was an unsafe production environment

hoglegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    NWI
    I don't see how either Baldwin or his legal team can argue the point of whether the production environment was unsafe

Even ignoring or minimizing the complaints of the professionals who walked off the production, the fact that someone was shot and killed due to negligent behavior is de facto evidence that it was an unsafe production environment
    Yeah, it's become pretty apparent now that movie set was a cluster****, and Baldwin was the producer! But being an egomaniacal hypocrite he can of course never be wrong & must blame someone or something (evil guns). These people are so disconnected from reality I don't know how they can function, like his wife's dilusion of being from Spain & her fake accent & name (she's from Boston) As stated in other posts he's already flipped the script and is now moving into the victim role...

dtownmj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2016
    Houston
    I was actually surprised to hear that they use real guns and have live ammunition available and apparently use it for some "shots". Oh and the idiotic comment from the idiotic assistant director "I should have checked all the bullets in the gun". WTF??

Maybe some of the good that will come out of this is the hypocrisy of Hollywood?

Nah. Ain't happenin'

They use live guns and blanks bc it is more realistic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Since other thread is dead, I'll post here.

I think the state is too involved when incidents occur between people such as this. State should be a mediator.

Laws and punishments exist, but the state was not harmed. A man and a woman were. If all three parties/estates can agree to settlement i don't see the value in prison time. Sure, put a charge in there to forbid firearm use. Put some clauses in a settlement agreement where he admits fault. But prison? Who does that help?

I believe he should be able to offer whatever to those he injured to right the wrong, and if they agree, then no jail time.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee

I think the state is too involved when incidents occur between people such as this. State should be a mediator.

Laws and punishments exist, but the state was not harmed. A man and a woman were. If all three parties/estates can agree to settlement i don't see the value in prison time. Sure, put a charge in there to forbid firearm use. Put some clauses in a settlement agreement where he admits fault. But prison? Who does that help?

I believe he should be able to offer whatever to those he injured to right the wrong, and if they agree, then no jail time.
    While I understand your position, I wonder if the ***hat would agree with your sentiments were he a member of the victim’s family.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

AMEN!!!!

Top Bottom