Al Gore to endorse and do whatever to get Obama elected...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    No offense, but All Gore is a joke and was before he supported Obama. Global Warming is not being caused by us, we are actually going into an ice age. He uses fear and false info to scare the sheep to give him money.

He is also anti-gun :xmad:

But, but, but, he DID invent the internet! :rolleyesedit:

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    1112ImaginationlandPartIII-2.jpg

manbearpig.jpg

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Since when?!?!? :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Strangely, you quoted the post where I clarified that. I can't pretend to be too shocked, given that you're a South Park fan and almost certainly lack the attention span required to read the entire thread. If you had you'd have seen that you were beaten to that joke a page ago.

Speaking of South Park, where's the appeal? Is the combination of scatological humor and grotesque oversimplification of complex issues really that funny?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Strangely, you quoted the post where I clarified that. I can't pretend to be too shocked, given that you're a South Park fan and almost certainly lack the attention span required to read the entire thread. If you had you'd have seen that you were beaten to that joke a page ago.
    Harsh.

Speaking of South Park, where's the appeal?
    Well, if you ever do find out...
    pass along the info. I catch a lot of flack from friends because I've never seen an episode. Although my inbox is usually sporting a clip or two from YouTube, I guess it's not the same as having watched them all through the years.

But then again, what do I know. You might be shocked that I'm a Fire Fly fan and almost certainly lack the social skills and graces to interact with people on the basis of my nonconformity to the general population.;)

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Since this topic is about Gore's support for Obama, can we please get back on track?

Agree 10000%, this thread got jacked and angry lol.

So, Gore is going to do everything in his power to get Obama elected? What happened when he did everything to get himself elected? Oh yeah :lmfao::lmfao:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Maybe Al can donate to Obama some of the money from that company he founded to broker carbon credits.

Bill of Rights - I see your point on his voting record. Although when it comes to writing my reps I usually type it out or long hand the letter. Which I usually get back a typed letter. So I won't write them out but just know he personally writes back to all those who right him. He listens to those who write him because those are the people who voice their opinions to him. He does what his people ask of him and he's probably one of the very few who do. There are times when he has voted his heart, but for the most part... He has stood up for our rights in the past from what I remember.

Trrryyyiinnngggg ttttooo ccccooooontttttaaaiiiinnn mmyyyyy rrreeeeessssppppoooonseee:xmad:

Don't get me started on Birch Evans Bayh, please. I threw up a little, in my mouth, when I read your adorations, where's the Maalox?

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Harsh.

Well, if you ever do find out...
    pass along the info. I catch a lot of flack from friends because I've never seen an episode. Although my inbox is usually sporting a clip or two from YouTube, I guess it's not the same as having watched them all through the years.

But then again, what do I know. You might be shocked that I'm a Fire Fly fan and almost certainly lack the social skills and graces to interact with people on the basis of my nonconformity to the general population.;)

:rockwoot: :lmfao: :patriot:

Top Bottom