• ...and so much more!
  • Pinger5560

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2016
    Columbia City
    MY AK!

Well I got a 2 yr old NPAP. My buddy just got the wood refinished & the comb & the thickness of the butt stock taken down a bit.
    So far I know this rifle has got over 5,000 rounds through it, without a single malfunction.
    The parts I replaced over the 2 yrs are
    Power Custom retaining plate
    G2 double hook trigger
    new hammer spring
    new recoil spring ALG Defense
    Also have extra Bolt carrier
    Milled dust cover
    extra old school recoil springs & recoil spring assemblies
    I also just put on a Fighter Muzzle Brake, purchased from the AKoperatorsunion store.

This rifle has been through some tuff times, it got dragged by the sling I did have on it about 80 yards at 20 mph, after this I started to have issues with the rear sight leaf coming loose, flying off when shooting. Tried other sight leafs but the NPAP sight block is shorter than most AKM rifles. I couldn't get it sighted in on several different rear sight leafs, so a buddy I knew had a old original NPAP setting around I put that one on & kinda got it dialed in at 100 yards.
    I really like this AK, I would recommend this AK to anyone looking for a good AK style rifle.

I have also used several different mags, from Tapco Intrafuse, Magpul, Steel combloc & others.
    I have shot Tulammo, Wolf, Silver Bear, Brown Bear, M67 Yugo, Russian Hunting ammo, German AK HP & FMJ.
    All this different ammo & mags not a single issue.
    Well I did some upgrades to this Npap, I installed a Strike Industries Rear sight rail, that still always the use of the irons sights. I then put a Bushnell TRS-25 red dot on there & it shoots great. The pic of the target is at 100+ yards with that red dot.

View attachment 51515 View attachment 51513 View attachment 51516 View attachment 51514 View attachment 51517

Last edited:

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester

SBR'd my Draco-C a while back and havent thrown pictures up yet. I cut the brake part off the muzzle brake due to timing issues/alignment issues with my suppressor (boring tedious story), plus I didn't care for the extra length. I'm pretty happy how it turned out so far, though I have yet to shoot it since putting a stock on it.
    Don't mind my carpet, It looks worse than it is. We have a shedding black dog...

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    For some of us newbies to the AK platform, how can you tell from just looking that these are Polish ? They are beautiful looking guns btw.

I guess it just comes with experience. It's taken me years to figure out most of the differences. mvician's polish rifles were easy. Wood, grip, and sling are the tell tale signs of polish, for me anyway.

Tankboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2015
    Granger
    Just a few of my rifles, Norinco 56s-1, SAR-1 de-banned, WASR 10/63UF, and a SLR104fr I have a set up as an afghan AKS-74n clone. I'm actually looking to trade the 56s for an AKS Spiker btw, but I can't make a thread yet cause I need 50 post. So why not show some of my rifles lol.
    IMG_3105.jpg
    IMG_3232.jpg
    IMG_2850.jpg

Tankboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2015
    Granger
    I like the reversed dong grip on the underfolder. I have a wasr underfolder but need to find a similar grip.
    Good luck, they are pretty hard to find, but I love it, its very cool and unique and really completes the wasr uf and brings it back to its military configuration. Closest you're gonna get to a Romanian pm. Md. 65. To be even more correct I could put a muzzle nut on, but I like the slant brake.

Top Bottom