Harrison County
    Newest addition.

BWLMnYi.jpg

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011

Polish tantal I modded at the build party. Venom combo gb/fs, ultimak rail, PA advanced micro dot. I still got some work to do on the lower hand guard retainer and I need to cut off the part of the barrel that extends past the threads so I can get a better and lighter muzzle device but over all this thing feels so much lighter and handier up front.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    School me a bit on AKs... the only experience i've had with the platform was a ****ty WASR that wasn't head-spaced properly so it blew up... What is the model that is considered ''the best bang for your buck''?

Last edited:

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Its been a long time since I've had an AK, I had an SLR-95 that I sold a few years back and I've always regretted it. I found one from a guy on Armslist that bought a bunch of stuff from an estate sale, this Arsenal SLR-95 was one of the items from the sale.

I got it with the box, paperwork and all included items listed in the manual - from what I and a few friends can tell the rifle has never been fired. I purchased walnut furniture from Ironwood Designs and waited 8 weeks for them to arrive. The rile is now debanned and 922r compliant, I also installed a new AKT trigger.

I got my SLR-95 back and I'm not letting this one go.

Usg7zhv.jpg

Attachments

• Usg7zhv.jpg
      Usg7zhv.jpg
      727.4 KB · Views: 6

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Its been a long time since I've had an AK, I had an SLR-95 that I sold a few years back and I've always regretted it. I found one from a guy on Armslist that bought a bunch of stuff from an estate sale, this Arsenal SLR-95 was one of the items from the sale.

I got it with the box, paperwork and all included items listed in the manual - from what I and a few friends can tell the rifle has never been fired. I purchased walnut furniture from Ironwood Designs and waited 8 weeks for them to arrive. The rile is now debanned and 922r compliant, I also installed a new AKT trigger.

Usg7zhv.jpg
    Nice AK there. Just a friendly heads up, your lower handguard retaining cap lock lever is not "locked". It should be flipped the other way to where it's underneath the upper handguard. Unless I'm wrong and an Arsenal is different than other AKs.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County

Usg7zhv.jpg

That's super nice, congrats!!! And welcome back!

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Nice AK there. Just a friendly heads up, your lower handguard retaining cap lock lever is not "locked". It should be flipped the other way to where it's underneath the upper handguard. Unless I'm wrong and an Arsenal is different than other AKs.

Awesome attention to detail, I had missed this. Thank you!

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Nice! I dig it! My current build will end in a similar style! Thumbs up!

Thanks. Believe it or not it's an American made RAS47.

Despite the hate, this has ran flawlessly so far. I've only put about 200rds down the pipe and unsure how many the original owner (An INGOer whose name I've forgotten) put down it. It has the upgraded/heat treated bolt and everything seems to work on it.

Top Bottom