• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    Just saw a thread on introducing guns to youngsters and it reminded me of a video my son sent me ..........
    I think pretty awesome ( not sure of the verbal directions as they are in Spanish ? )
    Here is one of many videos on their channel .........The kid is using a full size replica G19 , ( Channel Link - )

I just think it is cool ............ My son wants to try this with his son who is 7 . .............Any negatives to this approach ??

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Good video of a youngster in a VERY controlled setting, who has been taught (and obeys) specific commands and how to perform the functions pertaining to this sport.

Negatives? We let my grandsons shoot air soft in the reloading room during a Xmas weekend. I was picking up those damn little balls for months. I think they make biodegradable ammo now.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    That’s cool and he did a great job!

But is that kid even a kid? He seems to be an adult soldier that’s gone many rounds in a kid’s body. :dunno:
    I personally did not perceive any nefarious intentions or acts in any of the videos that I have watched .
    The kid is (has) learning great motor skills . Shows a lot of discipline . It is surely a great way to learn the basics and beyond while doing so safely .........How young is Too Young to learn ?
    Maybe wanting to be the next Rob Leatham ?

Top Bottom