• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Never bought one. I usually got the SPike's because of the interesting themes of some of them. the color filled snowflake one being my favorite.

Dooby91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2019
    Bloomington
    Used an aero lower on my ar build. Was super happy with it. Looks great. I wish I would have gotten the integrated trigger guard though.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    If their lowers are like the quality of their lower parts kits and buffer kits, they're good by me. Just did two builds using those kits - without trigger control groups or hand grips. I'd have no problem buying a stripped lower from them.

John

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    Aero m4e1 are the best forged lowers out there period. Flared magwell. Threaded bolt catch pin, upper receiver tension screw, threaded rear take down pin hole. Upper has a threaded forward assit pin.
    The basic lowers are the same everyother lowers. Never seen a bad one. Like the atlas handgaurds too.
    There are some billet receivers that are better but 4x price to.
    Aero precision are the only metal lowers I have now. Switched the all out.

Coyne11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    I just used a M4E1 aero upper and lower on two builds, one FDE one black. I’d recommend them and would use on future builds. Also purchased a blem lower from them and the blemish was hardly noticeable.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I only use Aero uppers and lowers for builds anymore. The price to quality ratio is just about perfect IMO.
    I used to buy and build using Anderson Arms parts...now it's Aero Precision all the way!
    My latest purchase was a EPC set (upper & lower)...got a few small home improvement projects ahead of it (from the honey-do list), but can't wait to get it built and shoot it!

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Just got a custom made Aero Precision built rifle. Has the m4E lower, Aero Upper, Ballistic advantage barrel, Rise Armament Trigger, and it’s in .300 Blackout. Can’t wait to get a suppressor. I’m sure it will be as nice as my other Aero Precision built rifles.

Top Bottom