• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Littlejoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Elrod Indiana
    On May 22nd I did a change of address for my LTCH, I did it on line and got a email confirming that it went through and they got my money. I just logged in to the website and it said its approved.. Still don't have my new card. I am leaving for vacation in North Carolina. Is it ok for me to carry my handgun in another state with the wrong address on my permit ????
    What if I print off a copy of the email showing the state has my money??

How long does it take to get the card back ??

Thanks

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    You said they received your money. I'm assuming you paid the $20 for a replacement card?

Normally with a change of address they just update their file. They only send you a new one if you pay for it.

Littlejoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Elrod Indiana
    You said they received your money. I'm assuming you paid the $20 for a replacement card?

Normally with a change of address they just update their file. They only send you a new one if you pay for it.

Yes I sent them money. I have a email that they charged $21.42 to my card.
    What number will I call to check on this?? Can't find it on the website..

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Call? Why? You KNOW that regardless of when you leave for vacation the new card will only come while you are on vacation.:D

Print out your receipt. Keep a copy in the cars. Enjoy your vacation, and do NOT get eaten by a shark while down there.

Call ISP when you come back if it does not come by then.

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    You should be ok without the new card. You are just required to notify ISP of an address change. The new card with the updated address is just an extra.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I got mine in the mail yesterday 7/6- submitted address change and duplicate request on 6/22. I'm sure the 4th delayed it a couple days at least but still pretty quick turn around time.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Do you have to notify them when you get your new drivers license or when you start occupying the new address (I know its a 60 day window, just wondering on when that window starts)... I'm in the process of moving and this has been on my mind.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Do you have to notify them when you get your new drivers license or when you start occupying the new address (I know its a 60 day window, just wondering on when that window starts)... I'm in the process of moving and this has been on my mind.

I was able to do it before doing my drivers license- am planning on doing the drivers license change this weekend though but as far as submitting through the ISP portal I had no issues.

Top Bottom