• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • __Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    I know this will rustle Yeager fans jimmies, but Adam takes on Yeager in his recent video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emp3XvJ0sIA

X8Z4eN0.jpg

FCS-04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    Bloomfield
    Yeagers a tool. Maybe he is better in person or of you know him personally but from what I've seen from him.on youtube he's a tool.

Popeye81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    This Adam guy is the one that's leading the ARMED March on D.C. on July 4th. That to me is absolutely INSANE.Even if the participants of the march are peaceful D.C. law enforcement won't be.I firmly believe that the whole deal is gonna be a disaster. This could spark something VERY BAD. I don't put it past the political hacks in D.C. to put somebody up to firing a round or two to spark things off.The best case scenario is that all those that participate armed will be arrested and charged with any number of felonies.Worst case scenario people are gonna die. If they somehow make it over the bridge it's gonna get ugly.If the police allow them over the bridge that says to me that the powers that be want to encourage a confrontation so that they have even more of a reason to try and trample the constitution.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    This Adam guy is the one that's leading the ARMED March on D.C. on July 4th. That to me is absolutely INSANE.Even if the participants of the march are peaceful D.C. law enforcement won't be.I firmly believe that the whole deal is gonna be a disaster. This could spark something VERY BAD. I don't put it past the political hacks in D.C. to put somebody up to firing a round or two to spark things off.The best case scenario is that all those that participate armed will be arrested and charged with any number of felonies.Worst case scenario people are gonna die. If they somehow make it over the bridge it's gonna get ugly.If the police allow them over the bridge that says to me that the powers that be want to encourage a confrontation so that they have even more of a reason to try and trample the constitution.

121130063555-01-rosa-parks-1130-story-top.jpg

Rosa Parks is not impressed.

They are already trampling on the Constitution. Do you really think that rolling over and taking it is our best defense against this?

Adam has already said they will not resist any law enforcement action in any manner.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    I know next to nothing about Yeager, never heard of this Adam guy, I take it they post videos of some sort on Youtube, which I only use to view old rock & roll bands.

And anything with kittens......

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    The better question is, who the hell is James?

Adam is brilliant. I have a lot of respect for him.

:):.......The 'James' dude.......is some blowhard fool 'at some in here......obviously got'a hard-on for.......:rolleyes:

The other dude.......?.....well he DID give the Yeager blowhard his address.......did'n he?........I believe 'at he did.......:yesway:

Popeye81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    121130063555-01-rosa-parks-1130-story-top.jpg

Rosa Parks is not impressed.

They are already trampling on the Constitution. Do you really think that rolling over and taking it is our best defense against this?

Adam has already said they will not resist any law enforcement action in any manner.

Adam may have the intention of going peacefully if the police show up to arrest people but I don't believe for a second that everybody there is just gonna lay down their weapons and be hauled off to jail.Resisting arrest while very obviously armed is just asking for an overzealous cop to do something stupid which said cop will justifiably be able to do.I just don't see how this ends well unless the police and alphabet agencies look the other way which is not likely.Anybody participating in this march needs to be prepared for bad things to happen.Our current administration would love for something to happen so that they can spin it in their favor.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Well.
    Seems to me that Adam Kokesh is like a James Yeager with a little less testosterone
    and quite a few more books read (and better facial hair grooming and no twitching)

I am of the stripe that appreciates a man who stands up to criticism and defends his position. Both James and Adam meet this criteria.

I do believe he handed James his ass in the video. I sure hope Mr. Yeager consults with his attorney before heading down to
    1516 Snowflake Court
    Herndon Virginia

However, I share the opinion that open carry events ultimately will result in less freedom .... not more. The political reaction against such marches may ultimately be more laws against legal carry.

That being said ... I'm open minded, and if someone can show me where open carry has resulted in more freedom for gun owners, I'll listen.

As an aside ... I did not appreciate it when Adam indicated that Yeager was supporting the "Imperialism of the American Government" in Iraq.

Top Bottom