• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I just need work on the mental end. I'm not getting the plans burned in enough. I think I have it down...BEEP...WTH just happened. We saw that several times today. It has always been one of my issues, but today it seemed magnified :dunno:.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    How about having a swinger (or two) that you can't "trap" when it stops at its amplitude? Something like a swinger between two stacks of barrels, so you can only see/engage it when it's near the middle and moving at its maximum speed. You don't see it as often, but it's a lot harder to do.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    How about having a swinger (or two) that you can't "trap" when it stops at its amplitude? Something like a swinger between two stacks of barrels, so you can only see/engage it when it's near the middle and moving at its maximum speed. You don't see it as often, but it's a lot harder to do.

We see this every year at the state match. Harder no but different. Swinger first that second, going to work activators into the mix.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    swingers at a distance seem to always net about a charlie Mike on my score .
    practice on drop turners is always a good thing since most folks don't have access to them to practice on their own

Top Bottom