Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Fat guy down in the mud was done yesterday at the Instructional League shoot. It was me, and while it was funny to watch I am sure once was enough. It will take hours to get my gear cleaned.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I can probably work in one or two more for this class. I will be offline from Thursday night till Monday night so please be patient for a response during that period of time. Contact the Rhino or Obijohn in the meantime with questions.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    I can probably work in one or two more for this class. I will be offline from Thursday night till Monday night so please be patient for a response during that period of time. Contact the Rhino or Obijohn in the meantime with questions.

though i'll try to get online from time to time, i'll be out of the country until the 19th.

see you all the 23rd!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    ...I have secured enough ammo to shoot!

Bring some .22 if you can. We will shoot it for some drills to save the other ammo. But some drills we need to shoot big boy and big girl ammo. I am looking forward to this class as I think it will reduce stage times and improve scores for folks.

Good news right now no mud in sight. If it is windy enough to blow steel targets over I will be concerned. :D

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Oh yeah. .22's in the bag plus a 22/45 with some new parts (thank you Mr. Deaner and bigcraig,) but no holster:xmad:.

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The things we can do with a .22 will not require a holster. We may go from low ready more than a holster on the other stuff.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks

I want to thank everyone who took the class today. I hope that everyone took some information away from the class. Hopefully you have some ideas for drills to work on in live fire and dry fire. Thanks once again.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Coach,
    I great time at the class and I'm sure I learned more than my plodding intellect was able to process. I would like a copy of the drills when you get a chance.
    Thanks again and I'll see you at a shoot soon.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Thanks again to Coach and obijohn. It was a great learning experience worth every penny and more. Also, as always, I came away with a lot more to work on.

You guys saved us all a bunch of $ with the .22 drills. Yes, please send drills and updates.

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Wish I could have been there

Damn, I wish I could have ben there but a previous commitment (visiting my father) kept me away. Coach will you do this class again this summer?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Damn, I wish I could have ben there but a previous commitment (visiting my father) kept me away. Coach will you do this class again this summer?

It won't be in June or July. But August and September are a real possibility. Maybe August 8 or September 12. I have to do some discussing with the ACT guys and check the home calendar.

I think the last one went well, and I think I have three interested including you. I will make a post announcing it soon.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    DP201 is scheduled for 12SEP09. We currently have DR210 scheduled for 13SEP09, but I think we'll be rescheduling for a variety of reasons.

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    When will you guy's be running the basic classes again?

So far every one has matched with my Appleseed schedule :dunno:

Bummer!!

**** checked posts and answered my own question ........ guess what? I have Mini Appleseeds on the schedule for 30 May & 11 July.

Looks like I may have to take you up on private training.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom