• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anonymous

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Noblesville
    My wife and I have been discussing the possibility of selling our property in Noblesville, if the right deal came along. Our plan was to build on it, but we've been living in our "interim house" for 3 years now, and we kind of like it.

It is 5.68 acres (currently being farmed), Noblesville Schools and it is NOT in the city limits. Our asking price is around $130,000, but there are a few things that we may consider as possible partial trades.

-If you have a small cottage on an all sports lake, within an hour or two from Noblesville, we may consider that as a partial trade ($75,000 value???).
    -Would also consider a 2005 or newer F-250/350 4x4, to help offset some cash ($15,000-$20,000).
    -$1 to $10,000 in gun stuff.
    -Up to $10,000 in Gold or possibly Silver.
    -Feel free to ask about anything else you may want to trade.

There is not a legal address for this yet, so please PM for more details, and exact location (if you're serious). Thanks for looking.

property1_zps162b268f.png

Last edited:

Anonymous

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Noblesville
    Bump - Correct, it is located on N. Mill Creek. Since we purchased this, the land owner has taken the back lots off the market (this is the only back lot that was allowed to sell, as far as I know), and there use to be a plot to the north that is no longer a separate property (in other words, no longer a neighbor to the north).

Top Bottom