• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Bought a Para .40 there couple weeks ago.
    I will do business with them again

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Picked up a XD9 SC back in November 07, The guy that helped me was nice and was able to answer the few questions that I had, the price was pretty good.

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    Stopped in for the first time yesterday, very nice people there and the prices were reasonable. I will be stopping by every time I can, and look forward to getting to purchase something from them.

My only wish is that I lived closer! :): Though that could be a good thing...

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I drug two friends down to AAC yesterday, they both ended up buying, and were both very happy with the price... we did however sneak into Bradis on the way home, and one of them got a good deal there too (on [very cheap looking, probably why they were 5$] Chinese nock-off Colt 1911 mags, for the 1911 he bought at AAC)

ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle
    Forgot to add my +1 for AAC. I bought an XD9 Service about a month ago from them. When I went and looked the price was 459 then the prices went up to 489 when I was ready to purchase. They still gave my the 459 price!

Great guys, friendly, easy to deal with, Ill definitely go back again.

brown trix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Morgan County
    + 1 for acc for me also,called to check on S & W 642 today at 2:30 said he closes at 3:00 but would be there if I would , 3:10 he is waiting I show up , done deal,and 30 bucks cheaper than Bradis, 2nd gun purchase from him and more to come

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    +1 on AAC as well.

Just a tad out of the way with $4.19/gal gas, but I stop in from time to time.

I got a great price on a used P22 a year ago (3 mags..woo hoo!) and they will, at times, have quite decent prices on ammo.

-J-

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I had been looking for an AR-15 based 308 and called AAC on the chance that they had one. They happened to have a DPMS LR-308 carbine with a number of extras for a good price so I had to drive down before they closed to check it out. I bought it. Very friendly. I was asked to drop by again just to chat. Good shop.

fastheads

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2008
    Southwest side
    Great guys at AAC I have bought 4 guns there and they just transfered one for me and only charged me $15. Bradis was $35 to transfer and I just don't get that warm and fuzzy feeling at Bradis.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I almost bought a handgun from AAC recently. But, found that Bob at Plainfield Shooting Supplies beat his price by almost $50.

Just sayin....

:yesway: :cool:

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I almost bought a handgun from AAC recently. But, found that Bob at Plainfield Shooting Supplies beat his price by almost $50.

Just sayin....

:yesway: :cool:

I saw things at PSS that were higher than at AAC. Just like Bradis usually higher than PSS and AAC, but sometimes has super awesome deals on stuff. If one store was perfect, we wouldn't need any others!

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Just got a deal on a Springfield 1911-A1 GI, lightly used for $410 out the door. Wonderful condition. Big +1 for AAC!

In regards to pricing, I think AAC doesnt have many if any used Glocks but the new ones are usually 30-40 dollars cheaper than Plainfield, something to consider when purchasing a new one.

AAC also has a few gems here and there in regards to used guns for those seeking a bargain.

Rooster Cogburn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    MSG2 - Indianapolis
    Thanks for the info! I was only able to spend 15 minutes there but I was impressed with their friendliness and willing to talk shop.

And I was also able to check out a 380 Bersa Thunder. Felt like a great fit and I had to leave before I spent this weeks utilities money! I'll definitely be spending more of my lunch hours there.

:patriot:

Top Bottom