• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Those pernicious lingering economic results of slavery are simply devastating don't you know? Better send his reparations check.:rolleyes:

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Another case of "Money doesn't buy taste"..

Nice lawn btw.. I'm sure the neighbors just love him.. and I'm not buying the "former pastor" crap either, 10-1 if Obamalamma makes it into the White House that SOB will have a seat on some committee or something.. Maybe the reparations cabinet chair :dunno:

cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    BennyBlown2v said:
    Man a house like that for a "religious leader" just shows how corrupt some people.
    Having seen the houses that some other leaders of large churches live in, I can tell you that big houses in expensive neighborhoods for men in his position are not at all unusual.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Having seen the houses that some other leaders of large churches live in, I can tell you that big houses in expensive neighborhoods for men in his position are not at all unusual.

But America is such an awful place keeping the black man down. And those white rich people just want to live in gated white, rich neighborhoods next to golf courses, ...oh wait

Top Bottom