• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    I'm reserving lodging and range time at Bass and Bucks in Wabash for the last weekend of October.

Lodging on site. Unlimited range time ($75 per person last year for lodging and range time, trying to finalize a rate for this year), followed by beer, brats, ribs and bad movies late night.

We can manage about 30 people total.

Day rates available if you just want to come shoot.

I'm bringing my .50, my Browning .30, a ton of milsurp and some modern stuff.

Gun store with ammo on site. Nice people. Range is up to 400 yards.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Well, we'll meet up there the Friday. Early arrivals can shoot until 6ish, I think. We get our rooms, show and tell the hardware, watch a movie and crash.

Wake up Sat, do breakfast, shoot all day with sandwiches in between, break at 6. Cook ribs, drink as needed, sit by the campfire, watch bad movies on the large screen. Clean guns as needed.

Sun, wake up, the kids chase back for Trick or Treat with my wife, the rest of us shoot some more, break for lunch, tear down, head home.

Should get in a solid 8 hours of shooting or more, and two nights lodging and socializing.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I'm going to Knob Creek on October 9, and 10, so I don't think I could get approval from the chief to do another weekend that soon. Sounds like a great time, though. I might test the waters a little bit, after I've done something around the house she's wanted done for awhile. What bad movies would be on the docket? Has to be something with some shooting--Maybe Red Dawn?

Top Bottom