• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Haven’t been able to figure this out yet. Wife is driving her new car but so far, has only parked it in store or mall parking lots that don’t have dedicated or timed/restrictive parking. However, today I noticed two yellow chalk marks on the right front tire and one on the left front that weren’t there several days ago (I checked tire pressures a couple days ago and would have noticed them). My conundrum is, why would someone be marking her tires if she’s only parking in lots like Kroger’s, Walgreens, Fresh Market or shopping centers for a few hours and only using general use unrestricted parking spots? I’m not coming up with any ideas on this one!

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Street in the neighborhood?
    Neighboe called in on us and reported a car. City chalked the tires. Neighbor left, I went out with a jack and turned the tires.

(Car didn't run) matched the other cars up and down the street.

Neighbor was a creep, when my fiance was home alone he would mow our side yard so he could look in a window.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    S
    Street in the neighborhood?
    Neighboe called in on us and reported a car. City chalked the tires. Neighbor left, I went out with a jack and turned the tires.

(Car didn't run) matched the other cars up and down the street.

Neighbor was a creep, when my fiance was home alone he would mow our side yard so he could look in a window.
    I wonder if you can chalk a tire that is slathered in vaseline or axle grease? LOL

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    I'd report it. Maybe other people have had the same mysterious thing happen. I'd also remove all chalk marks to see if they reappear. Could be stalkers marking cars, could be anything but I have her use caution have her not park in the same area of the parking each time she parks the car if possible.

Lpherr

Occupied
    I'd report it. Maybe other people have had the same mysterious thing happen. I'd also remove all chalk marks to see if they reappear. Could be stalkers marking cars, could be anything but I have her use caution have her not park in the same area of the parking each time she parks the car if possible.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Parking lots limited to the business that runs them come to mind. A grocery store might be checking to see how many people park in their lot but walk to other, nearby businesses to shop as well. Parking for three hours at Kroger wouldn't necessarily mean that's what was happening but could be considered circumstantial evidence of something of the sort

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Vaseline.
    He should know. A real photo of Printcraft:

262-3.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Maybe buy matching yellow chalk and put matching chalk marks around every tire on your car on every tire on every car in the immediate vicinity.
    FIFY. Lets call it a Spartacus moment.
    EDIT: or even better chalk the wheel like hour marks on a clock. Which chalk mark is it?
    Or keep a garden sprayer full of soapy water in the trunk and spray off the chalk (both the tire and pavement) before they return. LOL

Top Bottom