Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    “We are not experts in what white, wealthy, and male property owners thought about firearms regulation in 1791. Yet we are now expected to play historian in the name of constitutional adjudication,” wrote Mississippi U.S. District Judge Carlton Reeves, who was appointed by President Barack Obama.

That's a really inflamatory way to say, "I'm not good at my job and don't agree with the Consititution because it was written by people who dont look like me."

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    “We are not experts in what white, wealthy, and male property owners thought about firearms regulation in 1791. Yet we are now expected to play historian in the name of constitutional adjudication,” wrote Mississippi U.S. District Judge Carlton Reeves, who was appointed by President Barack Obama.

That's a really inflamatory way to say, "I'm not good at my job and don't agree with the Consititution because it was written by people who dont look like me."
    Are we not surprised. More fallout from Barry. :rolleyes:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    It’s libtard judges at the trial level who obviously can’t read and understand the plain English of the Second Amendment. Furthermore, these supposedly educated and experienced judges also can’t read and follow the Heller and Bruen decisions which are pretty straightforward. It’s a very bad state of affairs with the trial courts not towing the line from the aforementioned decisions and the idiot Governors and legislatures of NY, NJ, IL and CA passing laws that are retaliatory to SCOTUS and the Constitution. God Save America! :patriot:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It’s libtard judges at the trial level who obviously can’t read and understand the plain English of the Second Amendment. Furthermore, these supposedly educated and experienced judges also can’t read and follow the Heller and Bruen decisions which are pretty straightforward. It’s a very bad state of affairs with the trial courts not towing the line from the aforementioned decisions and the idiot Governors and legislatures of NY, NJ, IL and CA passing laws that are retaliatory to SCOTUS and the Constitution. God Save America! :patriot:
    There are quite a few Appellate judges that have trouble too.

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    Don’t forget New Mexico!! We have an actual 14 day waiting period in the works that might actually become law. Along with banning mags over 9 rounds, ARs and all semi autos.

The Wild, Wild Repressed.

Last edited:

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    Really? Nine? So ten is not ok. Now nine is ok. Next 4 is ok....
    You should consider moving back to America.
    That appears to be the thinking? I suspect nine was an extreme starting point with the plan to “compromise” at 10? But just my guess.

A 14 day waiting period seems “kinda extreme” when you consider Kaliforniastan is only 10. Most of this is not getting passed…..this year anyway. The safe storage bill looks like it might.

NOTHING they’ve proposed actually has anything to do with solving crime or affecting criminals. Most of it would actually create a bunch of new felons, IMO. Me anyway…..

Last edited:
    Top Bottom