• ...and so much more!
  • Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Had a good Saturday. Three of us went to the American Shooters range in Clarksville. I haven't been on an indoor range in over 30 years, have my own property. Had a great time.

The staff was pleasant, RSO was helpful. Did not think the prices out of line for the first rate equipment they had.

As a bonus, we went down the street and met Indiucky at Falls City Firearms. Really nice to meet him.

All in all a good Saturday.

Don

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Sounds like a great day to me!

Like you I have private property to shoot on but I have recently used an indoor range because of the cold weather (VRA). I also really enjoyed it and thought the prices were reasonable.

I don't live anywhere near the Ohio River but I would like to get down to see Falls City Firearms sometime. I have heard nothing but good things. :yesway:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Had a good Saturday. Three of us went to the American Shooters range in Clarksville. I haven't been on an indoor range in over 30 years, have my own property. Had a great time.

The staff was pleasant, RSO was helpful. Did not think the prices out of line for the first rate equipment they had.

As a bonus, we went down the street and met Indiucky at Falls City Firearms. Really nice to meet him.

Don

Glad you had a great day in our town. American Shooters did it right and Indiucky is a good guy as well !!!!!!!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

Don
    I was here from open to close yesterday, you should have asked for me, I'm way better looking and nicer than Indiucky!

Top Bottom