• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I bought a couple of 625's that I really enjoy. I kind of have a 9mm revolver on the short list. NyleRN is right, they are few and far between, so they are pricey.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Most people who want 9mm want the capacity and speed of semi-autos. Most people that want revolvers want the added knockdown power of revolver rounds. Only a small demographic want 9mm revolvers.

Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    A .38 is a gentle pop and push, 9mm is a sharp loud boom with a flip. I like the cheaper ammo prices of 9mm, but .38 is a dream to shoot. Taurus make a good entry level 9mm.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Anything revolver that also requires moon clips never interested me. I would be interested if it were not for that aspect.
    No moon clips required:

Jont22

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 24, 2019
    Morgan County
    I wouldn’t mind one of those rhinos in 9mm…I think they look sort of cool. It’s way down on the list though.

Last edited:

CB1911

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 27, 2018
    Putnam County
    Because they're made in lower production numbers because there's not a huge demand for them
    Totally agree.
    I enjoyed owning and shooting a 2" S&W 940 J frame for a few years. Pocket carried it on many occasions. For all the pros it seemed to have an equal amount of cons. The little snub grouped like a service pistol, had the best trigger I have felt on a j frame, lost very little velocity compared to longer pistol barrels, and of course shared the same ammunition used in my pistols. The cons included sharp recoil, heavy weight, handling moon clips, and carrying a reload. In the end the juice wasn't worth the squeeze for me and I went back to my S&W 340's.

Top Bottom