• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 99zhuggerz99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    McCordsville
    I'm looking to get a pistol strictly for the range, and just to have fun with.
    i want a 9mm (for the price of ammo) and prefer all metal for recoil so i can shoot more and have the wife (not to keen on recoil) shot more too.
    i have looked at CZ but feel like I am drawn to the S&W 5906. stainless for lack of rusting, all metal, and built like a tank. but I can't decide. i want to keep this decently cheap, since it will be more of a fun gun, than a defense/target gun (read weight, looks, capacity...)

whatould you all recommend? how much should i look to spend? does anyone have one or seen any good deals? seams to be police trade ins out there (but where) and the pricing seems to be all over he place.

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    My brother has one that he's had for years and he rarely shoots. It was a police trade in and is laser engraved with the Tennessee state seal. He has talked about selling it since I convinced him to buy an XD. I can ask him about it if you are interested.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I bought the Taurus PT92 so I could have a cocked and locked competition pistol like my carry 1911. But I really do want one of those Smiths especially being a Tarantino fan...

Reservoir-Dogs-reservoir-dogs-13232414-1920-1080.jpg

hoosier_sully

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Valparaiso
    I just picked up my 5906 that I bought from CDNN. So far I'm very happy with it. $318 shipped..I couldn't pass it up. It is in desperate need of a detail strip and cleaning, this thing is filthy.

454comp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    i just bought a 5906 today, i'll be taking it out to the range tomorrow. its heavy but so far dry fires like a dream

Top Bottom