Please reply by conversation.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Sold Pending Funds - SPF to nmcqueen469

So we're doing some spring cleaning around the house and my prepper man cave was no exception. I have some 1911 mags that I bought in hopes of having at the house ready for when my 1911 showed up. I got tired of waiting and canceled the order so now I'm going to try to sell for reasonable prices erring on the side of cheaper. If you have a better idea on price or something to trade send a PM. I'M LOCATED IN FORT WAYNE AND WILL DRIVE A LITTLE WAYS, BUT NOT TOO FAR. We've got three little kids and I work a lot of hours so my travel time is limited.

I'd like to sell as a lot of 6 mags. The first four mags are all brand new springfield 7 round mags. Two are blued, and two are stainless. The next mag is a Mec-Gar 8rd mag and then a Wilson 47D. When I bought these I loaded them up and stored them. Last night I unloaded them and that's all that they've been used. I'd like to sell the 6 mags together for $90 picked up in or near Fort Wayne.

Normally I wouldn't post an ad without pictures but I think anyone reading this knows what a 1911 mag looks like. Any questions feel free to PM.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom