WTS: 50" Projection TV (will include free lamp)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    For Sale: Mitsubishi Projection TV (and lamp)
    Price: $160.00 (OBO) - SOLD

(Note: You must be capable of hauling this yourself. I will help you load it in a truck if needed. TV is on rollers and is located on the first floor! If you want to see it before you buy, let me know!)

The TV:

I am the second owner of this TV with the first owner being my parents. This TV has always been kept inside. This TV is awesome for watching sports / movies and is in great shape.

Minor Flaws: There are a few chipped corners in the rear of the TV. These were from me moving the TV by myself. You have to get on your hands and knees to see them and are pretty unnoticeable. There is also a paint chip on the top of the TV. This is usually covered with my DVD player or you could always put a cloth across the top. It does not stand out since the paint underneath is also black. The power button on the TV does not always work if you try and turn the TV on/off by using the power button on the TV itself. I use a Comcast remote so I do not have this issue. This TV is also programmable via a universal remote (these are cheap at Walmart or any other electronics store). Also, it appears there are a few spots on the speaker screen but this is NOT the case. I'm not sure why it shows in the photos like it does.

Measurements: 50” (screen corner to screen corner)
    Manufactured: June 2001

Component Specs:
    1 Set - Video/Audio input plugs (on the front under the flap)
    2 Sets – Video/Audio input plugs (in the rear)
    1 Set – Component Plugs (in the rear)
    1 Set – Video/ Audio output plugs (in the rear)
    2 S-Video Plugs (in the rear)
    Antenna A (in the rear)
    Antenna B (in the rear)
    Cable Loop (in the rear)

The Lamp:

The reason we are selling this is because we do not have room for it. The base is large to support the lights. It has a dim control light setting. This would work great behind a couch or behind the TV (like we have it in the first photo). Each light can be positioned however you like and the light shades can be pointed in any direction. This light was purchased for well over $100 and is being thrown in for free with the TV.

20131106_155409_zpscf7f9f1c.jpg

20131106_155137_zps3988e0e0.jpg

20131106_155537_zpsb1200a0a.jpg
    20131106_155647_zps2815c3a5.jpg

20131106_155715_zpsc1b4bc41.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom