• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    There are two handgun calibers. The .45 ACP, designed to slay America's blood-raged hordes of enemies on the battlefield and the .357 Magnum, designed to kill Tommy gun wielding gangsters hiding behind the doors of their Dusenbergs.

Everything else is an also ran. Fine for lady's parlor games and the annoying of small game for leisure, but not for a manly man's manly needs in a weapon.

manly-men.png

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    There are two handgun calibers. The .45 ACP, designed to slay America's blood-raged hordes of enemies on the battlefield and the .357 Magnum, designed to kill Tommy gun wielding gangsters hiding behind the doors of their Dusenbergs.

Everything else is an also ran. Fine for lady's parlor games and the annoying of small game for leisure, but not for a manly man's manly needs in a weapon.

And I carry both. :)

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    so you are telling me that .40 is not the best? Size, width, weight, speed of .40 s&W is not better than everything? well crap i've got some stuff to sell! or wait maybe i'll keep it and just keep having the best caliber ever!! fun times

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    I just had this conversation with a friend of mine
    Asked him if he had ever shot steel and when he said no I told him
    "I know about the advances in bullet design and propellant, FPS and foot pounds but just go and shoot something other than paper with whatever weight and load you wish. Then you'll carry a 45"

Top Bottom