• DEAIV

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2021
    Southwest Indy
    Will take $950obo with everything
    $750 for everything minus Holosun

I have a pretty awesome carry set up here, looking for a full size(ish). Ideally looking to trade for a sig p320 legion xcarry or xfive, can add cash. Also open to a Glock 19/19x. I’ll entertain other offers, open to selling. 43x MOS(600 ish rounds)with Zev Pro trigger and Ghost 3.5lb connector. Tyrant designs steel mag release and magwell. Direct mounted Holosun 507k x2(2-300 rounds). 2 shield arms 15rd mags and 3 OEM 10 round mags. Vedder light tuck holster w/ steel and regular clips and claw. Talon pro grips can be removed with no residue if you wish. Have all original parts in good condition and have original packaging. I’m sure I’m forgetting some things. This is a super solid carry setup that can come with everything ready to add in your rotation, ready for summer carry. The gun with modifications has been 100% reliable, but I can return everything to stock if you’d like. Everything is in 9/10 condition or better. If I added up everything I guarantee I’ve invested over $1200 into it. Really trying to take this and get into the sig game somehow, or nice 19/19x. Can absolutely add cash if needed. Let me know if you’re interested. Will be getting better pics here shortly.

Located southwest Indianapolis

Attachments

• CB60B1A3-1A48-4B5B-8C0D-2A02804DDCCD.jpeg
      CB60B1A3-1A48-4B5B-8C0D-2A02804DDCCD.jpeg
      446.5 KB · Views: 110
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom