• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Not anymore. Gander Mountain is selling win white box for $50 per 100 for .40. The other day at walmart I strolled by the ammo shelves not really expecting to find anything but they had one 50rd box for just over $12. Snagged that and havn't seen any since.. I just hope I can pick up brass and primers at the next 1500 so I can start loading again.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    The WINCLEAN stuff is higher priced at walmart, though I have not looked for it. Bloomington Walmart still has sticker prices for .40 Blazer Brass 12.47 and Winchester White box $14.97 or something close to that.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Win Clean was all they had until this morning, its in a white box on a lower shelf, but 9.mm/.40/.45 Blazer Brass a carton each came in around 9 am this morning (3 box limit) it wasnt there yesterday at 2 PM, anyway I got six boxes of the .40 by getting three for the wife (yea right) and three for me. As of 2 PM today 17 May 09, there is 30 boxes of 9.mm left, 20 boxes of the .40, and the .45 sold out in three hours they said. It wil all be gone by 6 PM tonight I bet.

Top Bottom