• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Does anybody--either online vendor or Indianapolis local--have this in stock? Everyplace I look, they are out.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    My visit to Pop Guns to go shooting to day is what prompted the query--they were completely out.

Ammunition to go was one of the first places I checked and I am unsure whether they really have it in stock since they're under a general "9-12 business days" delay on orders.

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    .380 is HARD to find right now since the lcp was released its been scarce ..

first part of april knobcreek machinegun shoot you could probably get wolf for around $115 for 500 rounds ...

for the good stuff if you find it you will pay out the A@@ for it ....good luck ..
    let us know if you find any at a decent price ..

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    My visit to Pop Guns to go shooting to day is what prompted the query--they were completely out.

Ammunition to go was one of the first places I checked and I am unsure whether they really have it in stock since they're under a general "9-12 business days" delay on orders.

I've ordered surplus .30-06 and .223 from them very recently with no problems. I think they'll process the order (I've always gotten an order confirmation saying the order was processing) but there's a delay in the actual shipping since they're so backed up...though they do say that the delay may cause a backorder or refund...

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Bump. Still looking. And at this point I'll settle for FMJ or LRN or just about anything.

I had an order with ammunitiontogo but they came back to me cancelling it. I didn't find any at the Indy1500.

Is there anywhere that has .380 ammo in stock?

Top Bottom